Monday, December 5, 2011

Rose Bowl!

I wouldn't say it was a pretty game, but it got the job done. The Wisconsin Badgers defeated the Michigan Spartans by the skin of their teeth, thanks in large part to a roughing the punter penalty drawn by Brad Nortman in the closing minutes of Saturday's game. Wisconsin clinched their second straight Rose Bowl appearance, this time against the Pac-10 champion Oregon Ducks. I think the Ducks are a deserved 4.5 point favorite. The big story coming out of the weekend, however, is the rematch between LSU and Alabama in the national title game. I know it was a close game the first time a row and I know Oklahoma State lost to a far inferior opponent, but I think the Cowboys deserved their shot at the title. Here's a breakdown of how each of the coaches with a vote cast their poll. Take special note of how coaches with top 10 teams cast their poll, specifically Alabama's Nick Saban.

No comments:

Post a Comment