Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Giants-Packers

Alrighty, I'm starting to get nervous. I saw the spread for the Packers game this weekend start at 9.5 or 10 points, with Green Bay as the favorites, but now I've seen the line move towards 7.5. A two point shift in the spread means a good deal of money is coming in on New York. I can see why people are on the Giants bandwagon, seeing how they dismantled the Falcons over the weekend, but c'mon people. Are you forgetting how well the Packers have played over the past calendar year? They've overcome injuries in the backfield, offensive line, tight end, wide receiver, defensive line, linebackers and in the secondary. And they went 15-1 this season. How is that so easy to forget? I admit, 9.5 for a line was too high, and 7.5 seems about right. This seems like it will be the Packers winning by a touchdown, 35-27. I say they cover. (But I reserve the right to change my mind later in the week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment