Monday, December 22, 2014

Go Badgers...and the Broncos defense

I don't think I've ever been more thankful for a Badgers basketball game as I am for their game tonight.

You see, I'm in the midst of a tight race for the championship of my fantasy football league. It's the league I've been playing in for 10-plus years with my high school buddies, and I've never won. That could all change tonight.

I have a slim lead, with Denver's defense playing tonight. He has CJ Anderson and Jeremy Hill, aka the starting running backs for the Broncos and Bengals. If I were a betting man (which I clearly am), I'd put this pretty damn close to 50/50.

I can't sit there and watch every play tonight, constantly refreshing the live stats on my phone, or I'll go crazy.

Enter Wisconsin basketball, tipping off at 8pm tonight. Something to distract me from the football game that I shouldn't care about but I really, really care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment