Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cargo Shorts

Now, I'm not a huge advocate of cargo shorts. That's not to say I don't have a pair or two, and I do certainly appreciate their functionality, but stylisticly, they leave something to be desired. That being said, if Michael Jordan wants to wear a pair whilst golfing, power to him. Apparently the folks at La Croce CC in Miami Beach didn't like the fact that he was breaking dress code and asked him to change. I get it, but to risk a member of Michael Jordan's status not coming back is dumb in my opinions. And to ask him to change when he was 12 holes in? Just crazy. If he was snorting blow off a hooker's ass on the 12th hole (not totally unfathomable, but I digress), I can understand asking him to change. But over some extra pockets on his pants? Give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment