Tuesday, August 13, 2013

We're The Millers

We're the Millers (2013) PosterAt the end of a relaxing day off yesterday, I decided to head to Marcus Theatres and check out a movie that looked pretty funny in the previews: We're The Millers. It wasn't a hard sell for me, as I've been basically in love with Jennifer Aniston for most of my life, and I really like Jason Sudeikis in most things that he does. The premise is a bit over the top and gets a little dumb at time, but there are plenty of laughs to more than make up for it. There's enough laughs from newbie Will Poulter, as well as Nick Offerman and Kathyrn Hahn to make it enjoyable. It's pretty mindless, but if you're in the mood for two hours of comedy, I'd definitely recommend going to see We're The Millers.

No comments:

Post a Comment