Friday, September 13, 2013

Mayweather vs. Canelo

99 percent of the time, I don't care about combat sports. I'm not a UFC guy and don't really get into wrestling, even though 10-year old me would be disappointed to hear that. With all that said, there's something compelling about a prize boxing fight, such as the Mayweather vs. Canelo fight this weekend. Two very different boxers, each sporting an undefeated record, with MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars on the line? Wow. I don't think I'm gonna shell out myself for the pay-per-view, but I'm definitely going to seek out an establishment that will be showing the fight. Being a sports junkie, I feel like I need to be in the know come Sunday, but also, there's the possibility of a HUGE story if Canelo can pull off the upset. I'm getting excited just typing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment