Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Be better, Hollywood.

Just because a movie is a classic doesn't mean we need a sequel.

One of the greatest movies of my childhood, The Goonies, is apparently under consideration for a second movie.

Two of the stars of the 1980s classic, Sean Astin and Corey Feldman, have both said they'd be open for a sequel.

According to Astin, per E!: "I certainly like the idea of doing it. I don't know if I'd be in it or not. If they really wanted us to be in it, I'm sure there would be some way to work it out."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's a classic, and it was made when these characters were teenagers (Astin was 13), and now, almost 30 years later? How is that gonna play out? The chance of this being even remotely successful is extremely slim.

I was against Anchorman 2 in theory, against another Dumb and Dumber movie, and I'm against a potential Mighty Ducks 4 movie.

Is Hollywood that terrible at coming up at new ideas that this is all they've got?

Do better.

http://derekwinnert.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/633.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment