Thursday, August 30, 2012

Trivia

One of my favorite things in the world is trivia. I know enough random crap from surfing the internet to stop a train. Combine that with a few pitcher of beers, and now you're really talking. Last night, for the first time (surprisingly) I played DJ Trivia at a local establishment, and truth be told, I'm pretty spectacular. From knowing that Teddy Roosevelt was president at the turn of the 20th century to knowing (and being the only person in the bar to know) that the ancient city of Macchu Picchu was located in Peru, it's safe to say my team dominated. I was absolutely not modest about any of it either, celebrating in a hybrid Tiger Woods fist pump/Usain Bolt lightning pose after most questions. My team walked away with that $30 gift card, and we were damn proud of it too. If you happened to be there, sorry that I'm not sorry for my actions. I love winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment