Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bowl Season


I'm generally not a big fan of bowl season. I think that it should be an 8-team playoff, with other bowls for teams over .500. I pick and choose the best matchups that I'm interested in, and the ones that I've watched over the weekend haven't disappointed, which is nice. More than anything, it gets me excited for the players I'm going to have fun following next year. So far I've been really impressed with South Carolina DE Jadaveon Clowney, South Carolina QB Connor Shaw, Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater and Georgia QB Aaron Murray. All will be returning to their respective schools next years, and will likely be high picks in the 2014 NFL Draft. But, more than anything, I'm looking forward to watching my beloved Notre Dame in the National Championship next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment