Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cooking Shows


Is it weird that I like cooking shows? I think it falls into the category of 'Wanting What I Can't Have'. All these fancy things that the chefs make are far and beyond anything that I could accomplish in the kitchen. I am a big fan of "Top Chef" and I found myself yelling at the TV during last night's finale. Is that what I've come to? There were even sports on like 6 different channels that I could have watched. I did flip around a bit to NBA, college basketball and hockey, but found myself still coming back to watch the cooking. I'm not terrible at cooking and can make dishes that don't make me nauseous. I don't know what it is about cooking shows that I love so much. Man vs. Food, Diners, Drive-Ins and Drives, The Taste...really anything. Maybe I'm not weird? I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment