Monday, February 25, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence


I saw Silver Linings Playbook about a month or so ago and loved it. But I really didn't develop a huge crush on Jennifer Lawrence until watching the Oscars last night. She's honest, self depricating, down to earth, and it just seems she gets it. She understands what can happen to people in Hollywood, and she's the antithesis of all of that. She's a regular bad-ass, as you can tell from this picture. She flipped off a reporter that made fun of her for tripping on her gown as she walked up the stairs. Plus, she's freaking gorgeous, which certainly doesn't hurt. I bet she can take shots of whiskey with the best of them too. She seems incredible, and at just 22 years old, she's got a long, bright future ahead of her. Best of all, she seems to have a level head on her shoulders. Jennifer Lawrence: my new crush. I might have to watch the Hunger Games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment