Thursday, March 21, 2013

Brian Urlacher

Something brings me great joy in seeing the Chicago Bears lowball Brian Urlacher, but then again, I can respect what they are doing as an organization. I hate the Bears much more than I hate the Vikings (largely because Chicago has been better recently), but there's been one player I've respected, as a Packers fan, on the Bears' roster: Urlacher. He's been honest, he's been classy, and he's been a good player. Good organizations know when to cut bait on certain players, so while I know what Chicago is doing is hard, it's probably a good move. For the right price, I wouldn't mind seeing him in Green Bay. I don't know if it's necessarily a need, but he certainly would have a good amount of insight on a division rival. Urlacher addressed the possibility of signing with a division rival in his media circuit this morning, jokingly saying "Well, they have been good." It's gotta be for the right price, but it would be a nice eff you to the Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment