Thursday, March 28, 2013

THE GREATEST INVENTION EVER

The new MLB season signals many things, including the coming of spring, the first bratwursts on the grill, and the joys of tailgating. Once you get in the park, however, the new baseball season means shelling out $7.50 for beers. I can justify that for a few games a year, but if you're like me and try to go to 10 or 12, the price of beer can certainly add up. But, if there was entertainment in the bathroom (that sounds odd), I may be inclined to load my bladder with a few more frosty beverages. Well LO AND BEHOLD, the new "urinal gaming system" to be unveiled at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs minor league park. Entertainment in the bathroom while going No. 1? I'm sold. If they had high scores based on stream power, volume, duration...oh man, the possibilities! The park in Pennsylvania is the first stadium to unveil this sort of system, but I would really like to see it catch on more places. 
Ballpark to debut 'urinal gaming system' in Pa.

No comments:

Post a Comment