Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Super phone

If you're like me, there's a good chance you've dropped your phone in the water.

I've always learned to put that bad boy in rice as soon as possible and maybe there's a chance it could be saved. I've lost phones and had phones limp along on life support, but this is a different story.

According to The Times of India, a Nokia Lumia 800 that had been at the bottom of a lake for THREE AND A HALF MONTHS was found and the owner dried it out on a radiator. 

It wasn't just submerged either. It was covered in muck and waste and wedged between two rocks. But sure enough, that sucker booted up, made calls, took pictures and everything. Apparently the battery life wasn't compromised either.

I feel like if I look at my phone the wrong way or get an errant raindrop on it, it will turn off and not cooperate for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment