Friday, April 11, 2014

What do you call a donut with no holes?

I'm a big believer in going with your gut, especially when it pertains to sports gambling. If I make a decision, I can't stray from it, because if my original pick would end up being correct, I'd hate myself forever.

But taking your gambling advice from a danish? I'm not sure.



27-year old Rob Price took the above picture as a sign to wager on Rory McIlroy to win this weekend's Masters. And he - quite literally - put his money where his mouth is.

Here's what Price told The Mirror:  "I was going to put some money on Rory to win The Masters this year anyway, but I'm pretty superstitious so when this happened instead of putting 120 Euro [$167 US] down, I decided to go big and put 1,200 Euro [$1670 US]."

Almost $1700 on a danish!

If it pays off, he'll pocket close to $20,000. It'd be a nice payday, but jeepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment