Monday, June 3, 2013

Thanks?

I found myself in an awkward situation yesterday, as I received a text from a number that looked vaguely familiar, but I ultimately could not figure out who it was. The text was a compliment that was clearly intended for me, and I felt terrible that I didn't have the number saved in my phone. I let it linger for a little bit before responding "Thanks! And I'm really sorry but I don't have this number saved...who am I thanking?" I eventually got the response of who the individual was and felt like an idiot for not having his number saved. (Sorry Josh! It wasn't intentional.) It was mildly amusing that with all the technology out there and the amazingness that is smart phones, I still found myself in this pickle. I have the room in the phone book, so from now on I'm gonna save every number I possible can.

No comments:

Post a Comment