Tuesday, February 4, 2014

NEW OREO ALERT

Apparently these two delicacies hit shelves yesterday, and I'm seriously considering leaving work right now to run to Festival and pick some up.

New OREO Marshmallow Crispy Hi ResNew OREO Cookie Dough Hi Res

I don't necessarily have a sweet tooth, but both of these look incredible. I love cookie dough (probably more than I like cookies) and Rice Krispies are possibly one of my favorite desserts ever. WHAT TOOK SO LONG FOR OREO TO GET THEIR ACTS TOGETHER and put out something like this? They've put out some pretty terrible cookies of recent - like banana split, which smells like a diaper filled with Indian food - but these look amazing. I just ate lunch, but holy moly am I excited for these. I'll report back tomorrow with my findings.


No comments:

Post a Comment