Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Top 5


Gwyneth Paltrow, PeopleI noticed today that Gwyneth Paltrow was named People Magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman" and I have to say I don't disagree. She is quite the beautiful lady. I saw a trailer for Iron Man 3 (which comes out next weekend - stoked!) and there's something incredibly attractive with the way she plays Pepper Potts. She's not overdone with make-up and pair that with the strawberry blonde hair? Damn. Not saying that she's not "hot" but I can see why see won the "beautiful" award. Despite being 16 years my senior, she's definitely cracked my top 5 (along with Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lawrence, Amy Adams and Alex Morgan). The average of those four ladies is 33.4 years old. I don't know what that says about me, but I like numbers. And Gwyneth Paltrow. Congrats on the award. 

No comments:

Post a Comment